Add Watermark Apk 3.0 Latest Version Download
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
Add watermarks to your pictures. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
FOR SUPPORT AND HELP please contact me via email or website (see below)!
Primary features of the Full version:
- Batch mode for processing multiple images at once
- Auto processing through sharing images from other apps
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- 72 built-in fonts, upto 20 custom fonts can be imported
- Built-in sticker collection
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Quick sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr etc.
- Easy selecting of recently used watermarks
- Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
- Full support of EXIF and XMP metadata
- Support of 360° panoramas
- Saving format .jpg or .png
- Rename and resize by saving
Limitations of the Free version:
- User defined image-watermarks are disabled
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
- No auto mode while sharing images from other apps, no batch mode
Please notice following Android limitation: On Android 4.4 (KitKat) and above you can’t anymore save images to any folder on the external SD card due to security restrictions. Use device’s internal memory instead or the app’s private folder on the external storage.
- Don’t delete original images after watermarking, because you can’t remove watermarks from processed images.
- To add watermark automatically select photos in Gallery, then “Share” them to > “Add Watermark”.
- To import custom fonts copy up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder “addwatermark/custom_fonts” on your device.
- To place a date stamp on photo insert placeholder %date% in watermark text in “Settings”.
Many thanks to:
- Ben (for Samia) for translation in Portuguese!
- MarcyArtistic for translation in Dutch!
- Renek for translation in Czech!
- Muchamad Mahrus for translation in Indonesian!
- TomoS for translation in Polish!
- ene49 (CepTeam) for turkish translation
- Milly Zecchinato for translation in Italian!
- Tristan Lyonnet for translation in French!
- Martin Lehmann Madsen for translation in Norwegian!
- Magichannel for translation in Chinese!
- Martin Sotelano for translation in Spanish!
Add Watermark Apk Information:
Updated: February 12, 2017
Requires Android: Varies with device
Google play Rating: 4.5/5
In-app Products: Yes
Download Add Watermark Apk For Android:
Please Click the link Below to download