C4droid Apk 5.96 Latest Version Download
Download C4droid Apk For Android.
- Terminal defaults hotfix
C4droid is a user-friendly (but powerful) C/C++ IDE + C/C++ compiler for Android.
- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Git integration
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Fully-functional C++ compiler, almost complete C++11 support with GCC compiler
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- Debugger with breakpoints and watches
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add “using namespace std;” to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include “SDL.h”, SDL2 is detected with #include “SDL2/SDL.h”, NativeActivity is detected with #include “android_native_app_glue.h”, Qt is detected with #include “QApplication”
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include “yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc” to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select “compilation settings” if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don’t forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(–disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
- New button: delete current file.
- Save button: save as.
- Open button: recent files.
- Run button: run with arguments.
- Compile button: configure current directory.
- Tab: close tab.
- Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
- Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
- Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
- Ctrl-L for “go to Line”
- Ctrl-F for Find
- Ctrl-A for select All
- Ctrl-B for Build/compile
- Ctrl-R for Run
- Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at [email protected]
C4droid stands for “c for android” (or “c++ for android”).
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
C4droid Apk Information:
Alternatives of C4droid Apk:
Toca Pet Doctor Apk Meet 15 animals who are all craving your attention.
Toca Life School Apk Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground
Toca Cars Apk Buckle up, friends! It’s time for Toca Cars! In Toca Cars you do what feels right. No rules apply to these roads.
Screenshot of C4droid Apk For Android:
Download C4droid Apk For Android:
Please Click the link Below to download C4droid Apk For Android
C4droid Apk Download For Android
Download C4droid Apk For Android
Download C4droid App For Android
C4droid App Download For Android
C4droid Apk For Android Download
For More Paid Apk‘s, Click here.