OpenVPN Client Apk 2.15.44 Latest Version Download
Download OpenVPN Client Apk For Android.
- Fix: Exceptions that could happen on few devices
- Fix: Remove notification icon when the VPN is disconnected and the sound/vibration is played
- Fix: Show fingerprint options only if the hardware is detected
- Fix: On Android 26 (Oreo) is not possible to change the language
- Fix: Minor GUI/layouts problems
The in-app purchase authorization is used only for voluntary donation to support the app development.
Now with IPv4/IPv6 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
- TAP device support (IPv4/IPv6)
- Obfsproxy support (obfs2/obfs3)
- scramble options support
- static key password protection
- Fingerprint authentication (Require at least Android 6.0)
- VLAN 802.1Q support
- Port knocking
- Connect on demand
- Auto connect on boot
- Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
- App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
- Tasker/Locale plugin
- Android 7.0 quick settings tiles
- Android 7.1 dynamic shortcuts
- import/export OpenVPN configuration
- Import pm, der, pkcs12 certificate formats
- Support for certificates in KeyChain
- IPv6 support
- Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
- Support for customized HTTP headers
- Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more…
Some hints to test the app:
- To import an OpenVPN configuration file, copy the open file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on “+” button in bottom right corner and choose
- “Import VPN profile”. After the import, the files can be deleted.
- If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the VPN name, and so on the LOG tab.
- If the log has errors like “ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP” or “Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException”, please try to reboot the device.
- If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
- Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of OpenVPN, so try to set the option “Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2” in the “Options” section.
- If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me an e-mail to [email protected], I will contact you as soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem or I will refund your money
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allows choosing which apps are allowed to use the VPN. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn’t running.
OpenVPN Client Apk Information:
Alternatives of OpenVPN Client Apk:
Threema Apk is the world’s favourite secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations and governments.
Swipe for FaceBook Pro Apk is the smoothest, slickest Facebook wrapper app out there, integrating the light Facebook mobile website into a familiar user interface that is much like the original Facebook app.
TeamSpeak 3 Apk helps you to stay connected with your friends, teammates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
Screenshot of OpenVPN Client Apk For Android:
Download OpenVPN Client Apk For Android:
Please Click the link Below to download OpenVPN Client Apk For Android
OpenVPN Client Apk Download For Android
Download OpenVPN Client Apk For Android
Download OpenVPN Client App For Android
OpenVPN Client App Download For Android
OpenVPN Client Apk For Android Download
For More Paid Apk‘s, Click here